b) you have the enjoyment of the land between these 33m and the property with possibility of creating temporary facilities.
1) The kitchen of 26 m2 is covered in tile. The roof has been remagnée.Une suspended PVC ceiling will be placed.
Sliding wooden window "flats" communicates with room # 1
2) The rooms s° 1 of 59 m2The floor is in cement, the center is an octagonal floor of hardwood (Paraju) The cover is tile "Americana".
3) The rooms s° 2 of 30 m2
Open on the rooms s° 1 on one side.
The sea side wall consists mainly of Comogol bricks (openwork bricks)
The ceiling is a terrace of 30 m2, access by the small room of the floor.
4) A corridor distributing on a WC man and a shower man.
5) In the rez of putting on, a room of 10 m2 which communicates with the sanitary of 12m2 understanding:
- 1 WC
- 1 washbasin
- 1 Shower
- 1 cloakroom
6) Stairs leading to the floor in a room of 10 m2 including a door giving access to the terrace of 30 m2.
The floor has been redone in Paraju
7) Energy: Electricity in 110 V.
24V low voltage kitchen lighting
Low voltage room lighting, with presence detector and J / N photoelectric sensor
Water: The kitchen on the Embasa network.
The toilets on the well in fresh water at 8m (electric pump and tank)
Or a living area to date of 177 m2
Page views divided according to country of origin
Change date interval
For a better use of Realigro website, set your preferences for language, currency, square meters or sq ft.Set now Don't show again